- I-75 from Tuckers Grade to North Jones Loop Road - completed
- I-75 Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
- I-75 from SR 78 to the Charlotte County line
- I-75 bridge over Caloosahatchee River
- I-75 from Luckett Road to SR 80
- I-75 from SR 82 to Luckett Road *
- I-75 from Colonial Boulevard to SR 82 *
- I-75 – Airport
- I-75/Bonita Beach Road Interchange
- * Two projects built as one job
- I-75/SR 951 Interchange
- I-75/Alligator Alley Rest Area at Mile Marker 63
Interstate 75 (I-75) is one of the nation’s most significant interstate corridors, connecting south Florida through the United States to Canada. In southwest Florida, iROX made history as the first design/build/finance project in the state and six-laned I-75 from the Golden Gate interchange to the Colonial Boulevard interchange. I-75 is on the go!
Click on your area/project of interest using one of the maps below (or the links to your left) and you will be directed to the corresponding project page.
Hover over orange marks to identify projects.
Click to go to project page.